Cancellation policy / Sales
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties (during normal operating procedures)
- If cancellations occur due to Covid-19 you must provide us with a copy of your positive PCR test (email or text message) with your details showing positive result.) Thereafter we will fully refund you.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties (during normal operating procedures)
- If cancellations occur due to Covid-19 you must provide us with a copy of your positive PCR test (email or text message) with your details showing positive result). Thereafter we will refund you. our costs. For your activities which have been booked, with our joint activity partners, they will have their own cancellation policy at for each , and you will be subject to these terms and conditions for return of payment (we at Adventure Tour Snowdonia are not held responsible) and you will be reimbursed what costs their T&C’s allow, subject to your cancellation conditions
- Full payment must be fully paid before confirmation of tour is sent out.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience/voucher or a full refund.
Weather / Adverse Policy
- ATS and its activity partners are committed to ensuring your safety and complying with Health & Safety legislation. We will only cancel tours due to unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control which might jeopardize your safety, e.g. civil unrest, strikes, road closures, adverse weather conditions, floods or other. This means that there may be times where conditions mean some of our sightseeing tours and Adventure Activities are not safe to take part in or visit.
- In this case for our sightseeing tours, we will offer a different date/experience/voucher or a full refund.
- For adventure tours we will refund you our costs. For your activities which have been booked with our joint activity partners, they will have their own cancellation policy for each, and you will be subject to these terms and conditions for return of payment (we at Adventure Tour Snowdonia are not held responsible) and you will be reimbursed what costs their T&C’s allow, subject to your cancellation conditions.
- If we start the day and we have picked you up and you have travelled on our minibus with our tour guide in any way (we have had to pay a tour guide and use of a minibus) we will have to consider this as a tour which incurs payment to us at ATS), Even if our adventure partners on the day cancel the tour due to adverse weather, equipment failure and maintenance or any other reasons it is deemed unsafe to carry out activity, then again you will be subject to their T&C’s for a refund for each activity..
- Most of our activity partners will allow a refund. However with the rapid change in policies due to Covid-19, we will always endeavor to seek a refund on your behalf for your activities. An offer of reschedule or voucher may be offered by some partners.
- Restrictions affecting international or national movement due to Covid 19, if international travel is banned from your country at the time of your tour, you will be offered a different date/experience/voucher or a full refund depending on sightseeing or adventure tour (see above)
Sightseeing and Adventure locations are closed
- Sightseeing – Some locations can decide to close the day before or on the day,(i.e castles) and we would be unaware. If this is the case we hold no responsibility of a refund, however we will endeavor to fill the day and time with alternatives.
- Adventure – Some locations can decide to close the evening before or on the day, ,(i.e Zipworld due to adverse weather) and we would be unaware at a late time. If this is the case we hold no responsibility of a refund, however we will endeavor to fill the day and time with alternatives.
Normal operating procedures
- We retain the right to decide when normal operating procedures commence after a Pandemic (i.e date/month/year), and will revert back to “all sales are final” policy.
Breakdown & Delays.
- We ‘the supplier’ plan journey times allowing for minor delays. However, we cannot be responsible for unforeseen traffic congestion or other events beyond our reasonable control including vehicle breakdown, accidents on roads etc. ‘The supplier’ will not be liable for inconvenience or loss caused to you ‘the customer.. We will however get all persons back to our pick up point of llandudno.
- We also reserve the right to withhold payment if the reason for cancellation or cease of tour has in anyway affected us financially. We also reserve the right to remove anyone at any point during the tour due to bad behavior or other, and in no way are ATS held responsible for the return of the cost of the tour, or finances incurred for persons to return to desired location.
Reasons for cancellation may include, but without limitation:
- Violent, racist or verbal abuse towards any person or staff. Failure to comply with the laws of Wales and England. Refusal or failure to complete the Acknowledgement of Risk and Conditions of Participation form. Refusal or failure to provide suitable evidence of ability to partake in any Adventure. Refusal to supply medical evidence or suitability to partake in an Adventure, Tour date requested becomes unavailable. Refusal to remain seated and wear a seatbelt whilst travelling in the minibus. Lack of respect, damage or vandalism towards any ATS vehicles or equipment. Unsuitable supervision of children.
Changes To Our Policy
- We reserve the right to make alterations or changes to this policy at any time ensuring that the Customers of existing bookings will receive the latest copy of the Terms prior to participating on our tours. Should the revised Terms be unacceptable to a Customer who has pre-booked, the booking may be cancelled without penalty or administration charge within 24 hours of change. (adventure tours may differ – See above)
- Sightseeing – The sum of your tour is for a 9 hour tour, guided by our tour guide and driver conducted in our minibuses. At some locations you will have to pay entrance fees as these are not included in the cost of the tour.
Terms and conditions policy
- These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between Adventure Tour Snowdonia (ATS) and the Customer, using the products or services of ATS. The Customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. A payment by credit or debit card or Paypal guarantee Terms and Conditions which will signify acceptance of these Terms and Conditions relating to the use of the products or services of ATS
- Our Terms include important information about our Tours & Adventures, including any restrictions on who can or cannot take part in them. Give them a good read!
- You acknowledge that you have read all these Terms and conditions and you agree to make sure all persons within your party and your booking have also read our terms and conditions.
Before taking part in any adventurous activity, the participant agrees that:
- Adventurous Outdoor Activities are physical and demanding which obviously have inherent hazards associated with them. We take all necessary precautions to try and ensure the safety of all participants at all times.
- Each participant should familiarize themselves with the hazards and try and minimize these as much as possible by complying with our recommendations of equipment and clothing you will require
- Furthermore, it is understood and agreed that the individuals participate at their own risk. If you are unsure of your physical fitness required to participate in an activity, we recommend that you seek independent medical advice.
- In booking an activity, you declare that to the best of your knowledge you do not have a medical or physical condition which would preclude you from taking part in any activity safely.
1. General conditions of service applicable:
- Whilst every reasonable attempt will be made to deliver all our activities, ATS reserves the right to cancel or modify any session due to safety considerations and factors beyond our control.
- As part of the continual review of safety and associated considerations, the conditions of booking are subject to change, clarification and modification at any time.
The Participation Form
- Every Adventurer is required to sign a Participation Form at certain activity locations. If an Adventurer doesn’t sign a Participation Form, or doesn’t comply with any of the terms set out in the Participation Form, it may result in that Adventurer being prohibited from taking part in the Adventure concerned. If this happens, no refund will be paid and we will not be liable for any compensation, consequential losses or any other losses arising.
2. What's included in the price?
(a) ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES
- The price will include the Adventure Tour and all activities within the tour schedule. Adventure activities, access into places of interest, public liability insurance, and of course your tour guide for your tour duration
(b) SIGHTSEEING TOURS
- When purchasing a ticket for any of our sightseeing tours, you are fully aware that the tour price listed is for our tour and our services, expert guides and transport. Additional entrance fees are required at some sightseeing attractions we visit, and thereafter becomes your choice if you wish to enter these attractions on the day, or simply wonder around the location at your free will.
What isn’t included?
- The price doesn’t include personal insurance, snacks, lunch, beverages, optional adventures and excursions, gratuities and any other items not specifically mentioned as being included
3. Gift vouchers
- Gift vouchers can be used as full or part payment towards a booking.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift voucher no change will be given. The vouchers are available to use once.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the purchase date
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed online or by calling our Booking Line on 07896007230.
- ATS treat gift vouchers as cash and therefore will not accept liability for lost or stolen vouchers.
4. Liability and insurance
- The Management accepts no responsibility whatsoever (apart from public liability) for any loss or injury resulting from any persons’ involvement in any activity which they participate in, except where injury is caused by the negligence of ATS.
- When participating in an activity, or within the grounds of a company we use as part of our tour, you will be subject to their terms and conditions and under their control of liability and insurance.
- We highly recommend that you take out personal travel insurance to cover any consequential losses due to any unforeseen damage to property or cancellation of sessions.
- ATS has appropriate public and employer liability insurance. Personal insurance against injury, theft, loss or any other event is not included and you must arrange for such cover, if required, to be in place.
This applies to our ATS Customers
- (a) If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into an Agreement.
- (b) We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (iii) any breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession);
- (iv) any breach of the terms implied by section 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples); and
- (v) defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- Subject to condition 24(b), our total liability to you in respect of all losses arising under or in connection with an Agreement, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Adventures purchased.
- Except as expressly stated in these Terms, we do not give any representation, warranties or undertakings in relation to the Adventures. Any representation, condition or warranty which might be implied or incorporated into these Terms by statute, common law or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, we will not be responsible for ensuring that the Adventures are suitable for your purposes.
5. Health and safety considerations
- Due to the strenuous nature of outdoor activities, all participants must be physically able. Anyone with a medical condition or injury which may impede their ability should consult their medical practitioner to assess their ability to participate in activities on our tours.
- On arrival to some of our activities you will be asked to sign a statement of risk confirming your ability to participate.
- Activity participants will not be permitted to consume alcohol or drugs prior to or during activities. ATS reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone considered to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Whilst taking part in our tours and activities, participants may be photographed by ATS and these may be used on our website. These images may be used for promotion of ATS. If this is not acceptable please contact ATS in advance of your booking. Your wishes will be respected.
- If you or your group have any specific requirements we recommend that you contact ATS in advance to ensure that suitable arrangements can be made.
- Due to the hazardous nature of activities run by ATS, activity participants must arrive on time to attend a comprehensive safety briefing, failure to do so will result in you being unable to participate in this activity.
6. Equipment and clothing
- For safety reasons, our customers are asked to bring suitable clothing for all weather conditions, and in the case of not doing so, ATS will not be held responsible if they cannot participate safely and actively on our Tour.
- Clients should bring swimwear and a towel for water based activities
- During activities, subject to using our activity partners, they are responsible to provide suitable equipment and clothing for the activity. Any damage to, and loss of equipment may be subject to their T&C’s
7. Bookings and payment
- (a) Adventure activities – Until full payment has been received, no tour with ATS is officially reserved. Only once you receive our confirmation email that your full payment has been received, all activities are secured along with our welcome email, only then is your tour officially confirmed.
- Bookings that are amended after initial booking will incur additional costs and handling fees, as different days have varying costs during seasonal periods. Until these additional costs are paid, your tour will not be confirmed as ATS will have pre booked and pre-paid for your chosen activities on your chosen dates. Please make sure before booking you are fully aware and happy of your choices.
- (b) Sightseeing activities – Full payment is required for our sightseeing tours upon booking.
8. Refund and alterations policy
- (a) Once you have made an initial booking and full payment has been received, and ATS cannot offer places on all activities of the tour, we will firstly contact you with an offer of a similar alternative activity of similar value. If you are happy to proceed, then we will commence the booking as normal with amendments.
- (b) Once you have made an initial booking and full payment has been received, and ATS cannot offer places on all its activities of the tour, we will firstly contact you with an offer of a similar alternative activity of similar value. If you are not happy with this alternative, and you choose not to proceed, we will return your payment minus 10% administration, booking and refund fees.
9. Complaints and disputes
- Any disputes or complaints must be brought to the attention of ATS in writing within fourteen (14) days from the occurrence which gave rise to the complaint / dispute. On receipt ATS will respond within 14 days in writing. ATS will endeavour to investigate and resolve such a dispute or complaint without involving third parties. In the event of a complaint or dispute not being satisfactorily resolved both ATS and the Customer hereby agree that the dispute will be settled and determined by arbitration pursuant to the laws of England and Wales under the provision of the Arbitration Act of 1996.
- (a) We may transfer our rights and obligations under an Agreement to another organization, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
- (b) This Agreement is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- (c) Each of the Conditions of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- (d) If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- (e) If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms are governed by the law of England and Wales. This means an Agreement for a purchase of through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- (f) If you are a business, an Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- (g) If you are a business, we both irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with an Agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
10. Events outside of our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under an Agreement that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control is defined below in Condition (b).
- (b) An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, engineering upgrades, partial closures, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, road diversions and closures or other means of public or private transport.
- (c) If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under this Agreement:
- (i) we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you;
- (ii) our obligations under an Agreement will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control.
- (d) If one of our ATS Vehicles breaks down. ATS will seek to have a replacement minibus for us to carry onwards on our journey as soon as possible. If this is not possible, we will endeavor to return you to our start location. This does not mean an extension in time to the 9h duration of the tour. If this results in loss of attendance to an activity start time, we will try to reschedule the activity in our tour, and if this is not possible we will offer a refund for the activity missed. In some cases a voucher may be offered for you to return on another date for you to carry out the activity missed.
11. Lost property
- ATS will not be held responsible for lost property
- For lost property enquiries please contact the Booking Line on 07896007230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If your item is found, items will be held at ATS for a maximum period of 1 week. After this time, if the item remains unclaimed, the item will be donated to charity. ATS accepts no responsibility for returning items to you, or for any items of lost property that remain unclaimed within this timeframe. For items which may have to be forwarded by post or courier, a fee to ATS will have to be paid prior to sending or you must arrange a courier.
12. Your behavior
- Any venue we visit as part of our tour which results in you being removed from their premises due to bad behavior or other actions will result in no refund.
- Smoking (including of e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited inside some hotels & B&B’s and venues we visit. Please follow and obey requests.
- All facilities located at all venues must only be used in accordance with the relevant operator’s instructions.
13. Disabilities and accessibility
- We welcome all persons. Some of our tours and activities are more suitable than others for persons with disabilities or learning difficulties. We expect that responsible adults are aware of the tour schedule, and that they are certain that persons under their supervision with disabilities and learning difficulties are capable of tour activities and without causing disruption. Please contact us for additional details, we are happy to help. Unfortunately we are currently unable to offer special or modified Adventures to accommodate disabled Customers requiring a wheelchair or other such mobility assistance and / or special access.
- Our drivers are always punctual, and we expect our guests to be too. Our tours start at 8.30 am unless stated otherwise from our meeting point. We advise you to be at the meeting point in good time before our departure time of 8.30am. We cannot wait around for late guests as we have a set time schedule for the day and it also affects the day for our other customers also booked on the tour. Good time keeping is also expected throughout the tour. ATS cannot be held responsible for any late guests, and they will not be entitled to a refund if we have to depart without them onboard.